29 September, 2010

Spiritual Caffeine.

My mind has bore a heavy weight since Sunday. It depressed me, but in a way was promised good fruits. Today I was visited by an old friend, wise in a different way from all my other friends. I was made to remember who I once was, and who I am become, and who I will be. And I drank a pot of dark dark coffee, and became ill. Yet the frenzy of mind did bring forth the first harvest of the promised fruits of my heavy weight. The knowledge of the means of the collapse of the selfish and the selfless. The 8 fold path lay itself before me, to be walked on. History teaches that Raymond does not take many steps before he strays, but it also teaches that even one step can do much good.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to meet, briefly, the man who wrote this, he knows something of pain that I have never known.

    ReplyDelete